Sunshine Family Cares case managers are here to connect you with the social services and health care. Our case managers are your direct link to affordable medications, housing, food, legal and other community resources. We help enroll in the programs and services most beneficial to you.
Here are a few services our case managers provide:
- Health insurance enrollment
- Assistance in completing government paperwork for Social Security, Medicaid, Medicare, or private insurance applications
- Setting up and facilitating appointments with health care providers
- Providing options to help you overcome barriers to treatment
- Financial help for transportation to health care appointments
- Referrals for substance use treatment
- Housing Referrals
- Mental health referrals
- Psychosocial Support Group
- Medication assistance
- Dental care assistance
- Emergency financial support
Getting assistance with a case manager is easy. Speak with a case manager today by calling 810-620-0250.