Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
Provides comprehensive medical services, regardless of age or sex within scope of training. Services include preventative care, immunizations, primary care and treatment, health education, prescribing of medications, ordering and interpreting lab testing, physical examinations, health maintenance screenings, vision/hearing, women’s health, family planning, and nutrition education. Occasional evening and Saturday shifts. Outpatient only. No hospital call or rounds. May be asked to supervise and collaborate with APCs. May be asked to provide training to resident physicians or physician extender students. Interest in treating and working with persons living with HIV and underserved populations in a Ryan White funded clinic.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Medical Degree (MD, DO)
- Family Practice or Internal Medicine Residency training
- Within scope of training
- Familiar with Electronic Health Records (EHR), basic computer skills expected
Licensure/Certification: as appropriate
- MI Medical License, DEA Certificate
- BLS certified
- Board certified or Board eligible within three years of residency training
- Interest in becoming HIV certified with AAHIVM within 3 years of hire date
- Employees are responsible for maintaining individual certifications as required by job function or by law and provide verification and recertification when requested by management.
Please send inquiries on this open position to firstname.lastname@example.org